Hi Ya Jake. Good start, How about updating the title page to indicate this is your Small Craft Portfolio for Unitec course and the TTEC number? Regards Merf
Wow. I don't know what you think but even just as a first page, you've got to admit, a blog makes for an easy way to present portfolio work. I think you can remove any comments that are no longer relevant e.g like the music vid we discussed. Regards merf
Hi Jake, This is looking good. I'd like to see a bit more about the "team environment", so far you only know you didn't do this alone because you say "we" all the time. I also encourage you to add the Course Learning Outcomes to the blog. I can see you're working on the frames report. You're on track. Regards Merf
I am curious to what " I think you can remove any comments that are no longer relevant e.g like the music vid we discussed" you guys discussed... why did you delete it mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn =(
Hi Ya Jake. Good start, How about updating the title page to indicate this is your Small Craft Portfolio for Unitec course and the TTEC number?
ReplyDeleteRegards
Merf
Wow. I don't know what you think but even just as a first page, you've got to admit, a blog makes for an easy way to present portfolio work.
ReplyDeleteI think you can remove any comments that are no longer relevant e.g like the music vid we discussed.
Regards
merf
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice work on your portfolio bro. I guess its easy to make a portfolio using blog rather than Google docs.
ReplyDeleteJake what happen to your music vid?? How come I cant see it?? LAWL did Merf tell you to take it off?? Haha..
ReplyDeleteHi Jake, This is looking good. I'd like to see a bit more about the "team environment", so far you only know you didn't do this alone because you say "we" all the time. I also encourage you to add the Course Learning Outcomes to the blog.
ReplyDeleteI can see you're working on the frames report.
You're on track.
Regards
Merf
LOL ^ Gotta love Merf comments haha "so far you only know you didn't do this alone because you say "we" all the time"
ReplyDeleteI am curious to what " I think you can remove any comments that are no longer relevant e.g like the music vid we discussed" you guys discussed... why did you delete it mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn =(
ReplyDelete